
~ Mom is cooking dinner. Winnie comes in crying.
媽媽在做晚飯, 溫妮哭著回來.
Winnie: Waaa!
哇哇大哭聲.
Mom: What's wrong, dear?
寶貝, 怎麼了?
Winnie: Jason and I had a fight.
傑森和我打架了.
Mom: Tell me what happened.
告訴我怎麼回事.
Winnie: He yelled at me!
他兇我!
Mom: Why did he do that?
為什麼他要那樣?
Winnie: I accidentally broke his piggy bank.
因為我不小心把他的撲滿豬打破了.
Mom: Oh!
噢!
Winnie: And he broke my doll!
他還把我的洋娃娃弄壞了!
Mom: How did he do that?
他怎麼弄的?
Winnie: It smashed when I hit him in the head with it. Waaa!
當我用洋娃娃砸他頭時, 它就這麼碎了. 哇! 哇!
Mom: Oh my!
我的天啊!