
~ Jason runs into his house. He is very excited about something.
傑森跑進家裡. 他似乎因某事非常地興奮著.
Jason: Mom, Mom!
媽, 媽!
Mom: Jason, what's the matter?
傑森, 什麼事啊?
Jason: I found this wallet on the way home from the playground.
在從遊樂場回家的路中, 我撿到這個皮夾.
Mom: Really?
真的?
Jason: Yeah, and it's full of money more than 20 thousand dollars.
是啊, 裡面好多錢. 我想有超過2萬塊.
Mom: Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊!
Jason: What should I do Mom?
我該怎麼辦?
Mom: Let me get my coat on and we will take it to the police station.
等我先穿上外套, 然後我們拿到警察局去.
Jason: You mean I can't keep it?
你的意思是我不能佔為己有?
Mom: Jason!!
傑森!
Jason: Just kidding, mom.
開玩笑的啦. 媽.
~ At the police station.
在警察局.
Officer Lee:Well, you are a very honest young boy.
你是個非常誠實的男孩.
Jason: Thank you, sir.
謝謝您的稱讚. 警官.
Officer Lee:I will contact the owner and let him know.
我將通知失主, 讓他知道他的皮夾在這兒.
Mom: Thank you, sir.
謝謝警官.