Lucky Lottery 幸運的樂透彩

~ Jason is putting on his jacket and going out the door.
傑森放好他的外套正往門外走去.
Mom: Where are you off to in such a hurry, Jason?
傑森,你這麼急要去哪裡啊?
Jason: Sandy's Dad is helping us buy some lottery tickets
for tonight's big drawing.
珊蒂的爸爸要幫我們買樂透彩券. 因為今晚會開出大
獎.
Mom: Are you sure you want to spend your money on
lottery tickets?
你確定要把你的錢花在樂透彩上面?
Jason: Usually I don't Mom. But this time I feel lucky.
媽, 平常我是不會的啦. 但這次我感覺到我會很幸運.
Mom: Why is that?
為什麼?
Jason: So far this has been my lucky year!
到目前為止, 這一年我都很幸運!
Mom: Well, don't be upset if you don't win.
好吧, 如果沒中獎可不能垂頭喪氣的喔.
Jason: Sure, Mom. No problem.
好的, 媽, 沒問題.
~ Jason meets Victor, Sandy and Sandy's Dad outside.
傑森和維特, 珊蒂和珊蒂的爸爸約在外頭碰面.
Victor: Did you bring your 200 dollars?
200元你帶了嗎?
Jason: Yep.
帶了.
Sandy: If we put our money together, we have a better
chance to win.
假如我們合購勝算就更大.
Jason: Here goes! Keep your fingers crossed.
來吧! 上蒼保佑我們幸運吧.
Sandy's Dad: Okay. You want 3 tickets with these
numbers, right?
好, 你要3張樂透彩配這些號碼, 對吧?
Sandy: That's right, Dad!
是的, 爸爸.
Sandy's Dad: Okay, wait for me here.
你們待在這等我.