【生活美語】Hotel reservations by phone打電話訂房
文/王暖智
Receptionist: Good Morning, this is Sheraton Hotel. How may I help you
早安,這是喜來登飯店,哪裡可以為您服務嗎?
Passenger: Yes. I'd like to make a hotel reservation, please.
我需要訂房服務
Receptionist: Sure. When would you like to book your reservation
好的,您想要在什麼時候訂房?
Passenger: I'd like to book a room for this coming Saturday, December 18th.
我要在個星期六,十二月十八日訂一間房間。
Receptionist: How long will you be staying
請問您將會住在飯店多久?
Passenger: I'd like to stay for 5 nights. My check out date will be December 23th.
我打算住五個晚上,我的退房日期將在十二月二十三日。
Receptionist: We have rooms available at that time. Would you like a single or double room
我們在那時有空房,請問你要單人房還是雙人房?
Passenger: I need a double room for 2 people. How much is the charge per night
我需要一間兩人的雙人房,請問住宿一晚是多少費用?
Receptionist: It's only US$150 plus a 10% room tax.
住宿一晚是150元美金再加上10%稅金。
Passenger: Okay. Is the breakfast included
好的. 請問有包括早餐嗎?
Receptionist: Sorry, we don't include any breakfast.
很抱歉!我們並沒有包括早餐。
Passenger: Okay. That's fine.
好的,沒有關係。
Receptionist: All right. Could I have your name, please
您可以給我您的姓名嗎?
Passenger: Yes. My full name is Christina Wang.
好的,我的全名是Christina Wang。
Receptionist: May I have your credit card number so we can reserve the room for you
我可以有您的信用卡號碼嗎?這樣我們才可以為您保留房間。
Passenger: Yes, my Visa card number is ………….
好的,我的Visa卡號是…………。
Receptionist: Thank you for making reservation with our Sheraton hotel. We are looking forward to seeing you here!
感謝您在喜來登訂房,我們將歡迎您的到來!
Passenger: Good bye.
再見
Receptionist: bye.
再見
【單字】
reservation(n):預訂
book(v):預訂
check in(v):投宿登記手續;報到
check out(v):投宿登記手續;結帳離開
complimentary breakfast (phr):免費早餐
deposit (n):押金:保證金
double bed (n):雙人床
single bed (n):單人床
king size bed (n):特大號床
queen size bed (n):大號床
parking pass (n):停車證
room rate (n):房間費用
late charge (n):遲延付款費
damage charge (n):損壞費
room with view (n):景觀房