In the previous video, the Isn't that nice? I think that's so ,字義是在身上折鐵管......中文的解釋
witch doctor attempted to suck thenice, don't you? Just you know the好多了,在身上種草莓。
sickness out of my body. For a whole planting......The witch doctor
while I was worried that there didn't leave any hickeys. Which is 很讀吧!我覺得很讀,對不對?可以
would be hickeys all over me. To good, coz having to explain hickeys 在別人身上種下......巫醫沒有在我身
leave a hickey is pronounced "zhong can be a lot more difficult than 上種草莓,要不然光解釋身上的草莓印
cao mei" in Chinese, "zhong cao planting a field of strawberries. ,可會比種一托拉庫草莓還費力。
mei" "zhong" means to plant, and
"cao mei" means strawberry. In 在以前的電視節目中,巫醫試著
English,hickey also means a gadget将我上的晦氣吸出來,我超擔心 ★播出時段:
or a pipe-bending apparatus.T上會留下許多草莓印,英文的to
leave a hickey is to leave aleave a hickey;就是中文的種草莓
周一至周四
01:30/09:00/17:00/23:00