1. Could you show me where the seat 29B is?
請問座位29B在哪裡?
2.Could you show me my seat
請告訴我我的座位好嗎?
3. Excuse me, would it be possible to switch seat with someone
抱歉, 是否可以和別人交換位子
4. May I have a glass of water please
請給我一杯水好嗎
5. I' d like some fish please.
請給我一份魚排
6. Could you help me with my luggages
可以幫忙我放行李嗎?
7. Could you help me put this bag in the overhead compartment
可以幫我把行李放到上面的行李艙嗎
8. May I have a blanket and a pillow please
請給我一件毛毯和枕頭
9. I need a custom declaration form.
我需要一份海關申報表
10. Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form
可以借我一支筆讓我填寫移民局表格嗎?
11.Excuse me, I feel like vomiting. May I have an airsick bag
抱歉,我想要吐,可以給我一個嘔吐袋嗎?
12.Excuse me, I don’t feel well. May I have some medicine for airsickness
抱歉,我覺得不舒服,請給我一些暈機藥。
常用單字
window seat靠窗的座位 boarding pass登機証 aisle seat 靠通道的座位 passport 護照
coke 可樂 head sets 耳機
juice 果汁 aspirin 阿司匹靈
chicken 雞肉 flight attendant 空服員
fried rice 炒飯 fasten seat belt 扣緊安全帶
noodle 炒麵 captain 機長