
Jason and his family are visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Tainan.
傑森和家人一起到台南看爺爺奶奶.
Grandma: Come in, come in!
快進來, 快進來!
Jason: Hi, Grandma and Grandpa. It's great to see you!
嗨, 爺爺, 奶奶. 真高興見到你們.
Winnie: Happy New Year.
新年快樂.
Grandpa: Oh, look! What is this in my pocket? It's a red envelope with your name on it, Jason. And yours, too, Winnie.
噢, 看看! 我口袋裡是什麼? 上面有傑森名字的紅包, 還
有一個是溫妮的.
Jason: Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma.
謝謝爺爺, 奶奶.
Winnie: You're the best.
您最好了.
Jason: Grandpa, I made a pipe holder for you in art class.
爺爺, 我在美勞班做了一個煙斗架給你.
Winnie: And Grandma I made this painting for you.
還有奶奶, 我畫了一幅畫給妳.
Grandpa: You are such good grandchildren.
你們真是我的乖孫子.
Grandma: You sweethearts.
真是甜心.
Dad: Come on, everyone. Let's go out for dinner.
大家快來啊, 上館子吃晚飯嘍.