我愛動物--Dolphin 海豚

文‧圖/比爾 |2006.07.12
380觀看次
字級

I was born in the ocean.
我是在海裡出生的。

My mother and aunts pushed me up to the surface.
我媽媽和姑姑們把我推到海面上。

I breathe air through a blow-hole on top of my head. I can hold my breath under water. Can you?
我利用氣孔來呼吸,我可以在水中憋氣,你可以嗎?

I am not a fish. I am a mammal, like you. Mother feeds me with milk.
我不是魚,我跟你一樣都是哺乳類動物,媽媽用奶餵我。

It is hard to see in the ocean. So, I find my food by sound.
在海裡很難看得見,所以我都用聲音來找尋食物。

I make clicking noises and listen to the echo. I eat fish, squid, shrimps, shell-fish and other sea life.
我會發出喀搭喀搭的聲音來聽回音,我吃魚、烏賊、蝦子、甲殼軟體動物和其他海生動物。

I stay close to mother for several years. We often hunt in groups.
我會跟著媽媽好幾年。我們通常都是一群一群集體的狩獵。

Sometimes, men take our fish.
有的時候人類搶走了我們的魚。




I love to play. Do you? I can dive to the depths of the ocean.
我喜歡玩,你呢?我可以潛進很深的海中。

Can you jump into the water? I can jump out, too!
 你會跳水嗎?我也會跳出水面呢!

熱門新聞
訂閱電子報
台北市 天氣預報   台灣一週天氣預報

《人間福報》是一份多元化的報紙,不單只有報導佛教新聞,乃以推動祥和社會、淨化人心為職志,以關懷人類福祉、追求世界和平為宗旨,堅持新聞的準度與速度、廣度與深度,關懷弱勢族群與公益;強調內容溫馨、健康、益智、環保,不八卦、不加料、不阿諛,希冀藉由優質的內涵,體貼大眾身心靈的需要、關懷地球永續經營、延續宇宙無窮慧命,是一份承擔社會責任的報紙。自許成為「社會的一道光明」的《人間福報》任重而道遠,在秉持創辦人星雲大師「傳播人間善因善緣」的理念之際,更將堅持為社會注入清流,讓福報的發行為人間帶來祥和歡喜,具體實現「人間有福報,福報滿人間」的目標。
人間福報社股份有限公司 統編:70470026

 
聯絡我們 隱私權條款

Copyright © 2000-2024 人間福報 www.merit-times.com.tw
All Rights Reserved.