Basketball buddies 籃球好搭檔
Victor and Jason are watching their classmates play basketball during recess.
下課時維特和傑森在觀看同班同學打籃球.
J:What are we going to do?
我們該怎麼辦?
V:I don't know. This is terrible.
我不知道。真是慘。
J:Don't look! Here comes that new girl, Sandy.
不要往那看!走過來的那個新的女生叫珊蒂。
V:She is your new neighbor, right?
她是你的新鄰居,對吧?
J:Yeah, I had to walk to school with her, too.
是,我還得和她一起走路上學。
V:Just ignore her, maybe she'll go away.
別理她,說不定她就會走了。
A basketball bounces over to Sandy. She picks up the ball and shoots it from beyond the three point line.
一顆籃球彈過來到珊蒂這裡。她撿起來從三分別線外投向籃框
Ball:Swish
嗖地一聲投中。
J:Did you see that shot?
你看見了嗎?
V:Wow, she can shoot better than anyone in our class.
哇,我們班找不到比她投籃還要棒的了。
J:Are you thinking what I am thinking?
你想的跟我想的一樣嗎?
V:You bet. It is that or don't play at all.
一定是。就是那樣不然就不要玩了。
J:Paper, stone, scissors to see who asks her.
剪刀,石頭,布,看誰要去問她。
V:Best two out of three.
三勝兩敗。
J:You are on.
好,就這樣。
Next time the conclusion of Basketball Buddies
下次看籃球(難兄難弟)的好搭檔結局。