~ Jason's home from his first day back at school.
傑森第一天開學日後回到家中.
Mom: So how was your first day back in school?
第一天開學情況怎麼樣呢?
Jason: It was terrible.
太糟了.
Mom: What? Why do you say that?
什麼? 為什麼?
Jason: My teacher, Mr. Tia is really tough!
我的新老師──鐵老師, 實在太粗暴了.
Mom: He can't be that bad!
他不可能那麼壞吧!
Jason: Mom, he has three heads and six arms.
媽, 他根本就有三頭六臂嘛!
Mom: Be nice, Jason.
留點口德, 傑森.
Jason: Mom, he made me sit next to a girl!
媽, 他讓我跟女生一起坐.
Mom: Oh, my god.
噢, 我的天啊!
Jason: The girl hit me 10 times today.
這個女的今天打了我十次.
Mom: That means she likes you.
那代表她喜歡你啊!
Jason: If she likes me much more, I'll die before the year is over.
如果她再喜歡下去, 我就活不過今年了.
Mom: Hee hee.
嘻嘻.