~Dad, Jason and Wenny walk out of
the movie theater.
爸爸,傑森和溫妮從電影院走出來。
That was a really funny movie.
那真是一部有趣的電影。
Yes, it was. How did you like the movie, Wenny
是啊。溫妮,妳覺得這部電影如何?
I don't know.
我不知道。
What do you mean
這是什麼意思?
Jason was laughing too loudly and kept dropping popcorn on me.
傑森在裡面笑得太大聲了,而且他還一直把爆米花掉到我身上。
Oh! I didn't know that. Sorry.
噢!我沒注意到。對不起。
And you drank all the coke.
你還把所有的可樂都喝完了。
I'm sorry, Wenny.
真對不起,溫妮。
So, what do you want to do next
那接下來你們想做什麼呢?
Can we go to the computer zone in New York New York?
我們可不可以去紐約紐約的電腦區?
Not until I have some popcorn and coke.
等我吃了些爆米花和可樂以後才可以。