Jason is talking on the phone long distance with his family in Taipei.
傑森正與在台北的家人通長途電話。

:Hi, Mom! 嗨,媽!
:Hi, Jason. I miss you already. How was your flight?
嗨,傑森。我已經開始想你了。旅途還愉快吧?
:It was great! But really long.
太棒了,就是久了一點。
:Make sure you don't catch a cold.
千萬要注意別感冒了。
:Aw! Mom, it is summer here.
哦!媽,這裡是夏天耶!
:Hi, buddy! How do you feel?
嗨,兄弟!感覺如何?
:Great. I am a little tired though. I have terrible jet lag.
很棒!除了有點疲倦外,還有嚴重的時差。
:Well be a good boy and have fun.
要做個好孩子也要玩得盡興。
:Okay Dad I will.
好,爸,我會的。
:Hi, Jason. Have a good time. Don't hurry back. Stay as long as you like.
嗨,傑森。祝你玩得愉快。不用急著回來。你想待多久,就待多久。
:Don't worry sis. I'm in no hurry to come back. Tomorrow we are going camping.
別擔心,妹妹。我一點也不急著回來。我們明天要去露營。
:Bye Jason, we miss you.
再見,傑森。我們想你。
:Bye! I miss you too.
再見!我也想你們。