Jason, Victor and Victor's mom are on a plane to the USA. Victor's mom is in first class, the boys are in coach.
傑森,維特和維特的媽媽在前往美國的飛機上。維特的媽媽坐在頭等艙,他們倆在經濟艙。
: Wow! This is great.
哇!太棒了。
: Yeah, we can even play PS2 games in our seats.
是啊,我們甚至可以在座位上玩PS2。
: Let's watch a movie.
我們來看電影吧。
: Okay. 好。
~After the movie...... it is dinner time.
看完電影……到了晚飯時間。
S: What would you like, sir Beef or chicken.
先生想吃點什麼?牛肉還是雞肉?
: I'll have chicken, thank you.
我點雞肉,謝謝。
: I'll have beef.
我點牛肉。
S: Here you go. And what would you like to drink
這是你點的餐。你還想要喝點什麼嗎?
: Can I have a beer
可以給我一罐啤酒嗎?
S: I don't think you are old enough, young man.
我不認為你的年紀大到可以喝啤酒,年輕人。
: Okay. I'll have milk.
好吧。那給我牛奶好了。
: Ha, ha! Jason, you are a nut.
哈!哈!傑森,你發神經啊!
: No harm in trying.
試試又有什麼關係。
: Ha ha!
哈哈!
: This is going to be a great trip.
這會是場棒透了的假期。