Basketball Blues 沮喪籃球賽
(Jason arrives home from school. He looks a little unhappy.)
傑森從學校回到家裡. 他看起來有點不高興.
M:What's wrong,Jason?
怎麼啦,傑森?
J:Well, Ma..... Every recess, Victor, Ralph and I play "three on three" basketball.
媽,每次下課的時候,維特,勞夫和我都會玩三對三鬥牛。
M:That sounds like fun.
聽起來很有趣啊!
J:It was until Ralph's family moved away. Now we don't have a third player for
our team.
可是勞夫家搬走了。現在我們這組湊不到三個人了。
M:Why don't you find somebody else?
為什麼不去找別人參加呢?
J:There isn't anyone. Everyone is on a team.
沒有別人啊!每一個人都已經有自己的隊了。
M:I have some news that will cheer you up.
跟你說你一件消息一定會讓你開心的.
J: What's that?
什麼事?
M:A new family moved into the house next door and their daughter is in your
class.
有一家人新搬到隔壁,而且他們的女兒剛好在你班上。
J:What???
什麼???
M:Her name is Sandy.
她的名字叫珊蒂。
J:Oh, no! That's the girl who sits next to me in class!
噢,不!她就是那個上課坐在我旁邊的女生。
M:Jason, You'd better be nice to our new neighbor.
傑森,你最好要對我們的新鄰居客氣一點 !